ETHEREUM & BITCOIN MONTHLY REPORT 3RD OCTOBER 2022

 

ETHEREUM 

I'm extremely bearish on the S&P 500, and I think it will drag Crypto lower going into 2023.

However, whenever there is a down month in September, we often see gains in October.

Ideally I would like to see price push down early towards the October lows, take positions for a higher monthly lows.

However, I think prices will dip lower into 2033.

Currently I can't see upside because of the Primary levels.

BITCOIN YEARLY AND SECONDARY CYCLES

    BITCOIN currently wedged in between the yearly lows of 16.5k and 21.k, 
and it might not drop below 16.5k

However we can see a Monthly close below the OCT-DEC Levels, but the cycles have support around 17.5k

I'm not bullish until lower prices, but statistically a bearish September leads to a higher October.


BITCOIN SECONDARY AND PRIMARY CYCLES

I'm looking for a push down, but if there's a Weekly close above the Yellow Channels, then I'm looking for a higher October move into November (as high as 28k)